Tuesday, October 6, 2009

introducing.....

ok so i did it. i finally started a blog. don't know if it'll stick, don't know if anyone will read it... but i did it anyway.

why? cause my dear friend Paul told me i should. i guess i'm easily influenced. i put up a fight...gave a few lame reasons...whined about the thought of having to turn on my computer when i get home after sitting in front of one all day. moaned about the cords stretching across my living room floor (because i'm too lazy to go to the place that sells wireless routers)....

but... Paul said i should. he said he'd read it. and maybe other people would, too. he said he wanted a story everyday. i'm thinking he will be sad to find that things worthwhile of telling in a story don't happen to me everyday...

and then i told my brother i was thinking about it. and i very honestly told him that the biggest thing holding me back was laziness. his reply? and i quote "i think you should not be lazy about this"....

good ol' greg - he's been one of the few people that have patiently read my stories. my adventures if you will. if i actually stick to this, and suck you in to my debacles day after day, you can blame him. or paul. or me. hell, i don't care, i'll just be happy someone's listening...

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAY! It's my dream come true. I've got a bad case of Kat Fever and soon the world will too. You have to tell the shopping story sometime.

    ReplyDelete